Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day 3 - Dairy Dreams

I checked my email this morning and there was an add for vaginoplasty. Now, being particularly blessed in the sacred nether regions, I could not figure out which email could have triggered an add for such a service. I thought deeply about it for 12 seconds or so, and came up with nothing. It's a va-jayjay mystery.

I had a dream last night that I was at some sort of catered event, and a crispy apple pie was set down in front of me and along side the pie...some sort of cheesecake cream (talk about attachment). Later on in the dream everyone cleared out and I watched myself open the container of cream and start to put it on the pie. In my head I thought well no one will see......but the person standing next to me (who was also me) thought ~ you are still ingesting animal products, who cares if no one sees! Then the second me yelled something like "Don't eat that....You've been vegan for 2 days, what's wrong with you?"

WTF was that? I woke up relieved that I had not eaten any animal products. You know now that I think about it, I had similar dreams about eating steaks when I became a vegetarian. I would wake up afraid I had eaten meat. The thought is so repulsive now.

Dear Vegan Goddess,

When am I going to finally feel a repulsion for cheese and cheese products?

No comments: