Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Day 2 - Out With the Old

So I OCD'd for about 2 hours on the format, color, etc, and ended up with the template I originally selected. Grrrr I say! Grrrr...

On the food front, everything vegan for two days. It's never the first few weeks I have a problem with, it's the dairy cravings which rear their mucousy head in a month or so. I'm working on detoxing the animal products out of me, and LOVE Dr. Schulze products for this and other healthful goodies.



Superfood is something I have taken for years full of sea greens and vegan health. It is a powder you can make into a shake, but now it is available in tablet form as well....woo hoo!



Intestinal Formula #1 I take almost every night with dinner...number of capsules depends on the need. It is the greatest daily intestinal cleanser. It can be taken with Intestinal Formula #2 for a full colon cleanse....no more colonics! woo hoo as well. I have great cleansing stories, but I will save the crap talk for another day.

This as well as his detox tea, raw ginger, raw garlic, raw apple cider vinegar, plenty of water = gentle cleansing.

Also, I was looking for pictures to put on my profile/blog, and came across pictures of animals used for food. Maybe I should look at those pictures every day....it makes me nauseous and oh so guilty. But, I carbo-loaded on pretzels, red pepper spread and creamy sheese to stuff -> down-> the -> pain. Glorious, right! :|

Food addiction sucks...you need food to live. My mother was a severe alcoholic, but was always thin and beautiful. You know you're effed up when you are jealous of another addiction.

No comments: